The Victorian Electoral Commission
Level 11, 530 Collins Street (access via the tower lifts)
Office hours: 8.30 am - 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
DX 210609 Melbourne
- Enrolment enquiries: 1300 805 478
- From outside Victoria: +61 3 8620 1100
- If you are deaf, hearing-impaired, or speech-impaired, we ask that you call us via the National Relay Service.
- National Relay Service users should phone 133 677 then ask for 03 8620 1100.
- Speak & Listen users (speech-to-speech relay) should phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 8620 1100.
- Internet relay users should connect to the National Relay Service via www.relayservice.com.au and then ask for 03 8620 1100.
- Interpreter services are also available.
The VEC endeavours to respond to all emails within two working days.
Please note that the best way to contact the VEC if you have failed to vote at an election is to call 1300 551 575. The VEC cannot always respond via email. Alternatively, further options are listed on the notice you have received.
- General: (03) 9629 8632
- Enrolment and other forms: (03) 9277 7126